We now have included a Frequently Asked Questions page to assist with some of the questions you may have regarding this unique event. If your question has not been answered you can contact the event manager Nick Carroll - email@example.com. For event entry related enquiries contact Susan Blundell-Dorrington - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are no longer able to participate and wish to have someone take your place please provide the following details for the person taking your place to Susan - email@example.com:
- First Name:
- Email address:
- Contact number:
- Contact address:
- Emergency contact person and their contact details:
- Any medical condition that we need to know about that may affect you on the day of the event:
Event refund & transfer policy:
- There are partial refunds available before 31 January 2014 (80% event fee). There will be no refunds after this date.
- Transfers will be possible between separate DUAL 2014 event options with an administration fee of $20 up until 28 February 2014, or while not fully subscribed (whichever comes first). After 28 February 2014, transfer to the 2015 event is possible if you're unable to participate in the 2014 event.
- No partial refunds if downgrading.
- Transfer of a DUAL 2014 entry to another person will be possible with an administration fee of $20 up until 28 February 2014.
- In the unlikely event that the DUAL event is cancelled due to bad weather, there will unfortunately be no refunds available.
Email Susan - firstname.lastname@example.org if you have someone you wish to transfer your entry to.