Fullers are proud sponsors of the 2017 Partners Life DUAL.
Bring on the island time and head on over to Motutapu Island with Fullers and us for a jaunt this summer and start your pre-event training.
The Partners life DUAL Training Run will be held on Sunday 5th March - and Fullers is providing a discounted fare of Adult $24 and Child $12, so there’s no excuse not to get over and get running or walking! Book with the Promo code DUAL17 to receive your discount.
- 9.15am - downtown Auckland (Fullers Ferry Terminal, 139 Quay Street): and
- 9:25am - Devonport (Fullers Ferry Terminal, 1 Queens Parade)
- 4:15pm - Motutapu
To book, go to the Fullers Motutapu timetable and click "buy tickets" or call 09 367 9111 - and use the promo code DUAL17 to receive your discount!
Join the Facebook event here.
NOTE: NO MTB's are permitted. Discount only available for the Sunday 5th March, 2017.
IMPORTANT. Please check your bags and all gear you are bringing out to the island for unwanted pests, ants and seeds.
Both Motutapu and Rangitoto are pest free and your vigilance helps them to remain that way. All bags and containers should be able to be closed/sealed. Once packed, keep bags closed zipped up tight. Remember to recheck your bag on the morning of departure.
- Food - Pack all food in sealed containers free from insects, please no shopping type open bags.
- Check for mice, insects, seeds & soil - remove if found.
- Check your bags, camping gear, footwear and clothing.
- Footwear - Check laces & seams for seeds. Check boot treads for soil & seeds. Clean if required.
- Clothing - Check pockets for seeds and clean if required.